Safe Gatherings Guidelines
Manor Church Safe Gathering Guidelines
- People who are experiencing symptoms or who have been in close contact with an infected person are asked to stay home.
- People who are considered vulnerable to COVID19 severe infections and those who are uncomfortable with gathering at this time are also asked to please stay home. Services will continue to be live streamed.
- Everyone is required to wear a covering over their nose and mouth when in the building.
- The primary speaker shall be permitted to remove face covering to deliver message provided speaker maintains a distance of no less than 15 feet from all others while not wearing face covering.
- No food or drink will be served or shared.
- Some pews will be designated empty in order to maintain social distancing between households.
- Everyone will be asked to maintain minimum of 6 feet between themselves and those who are not a member of their household.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to those entering and exiting the building.
- We will maintain a separate entrance and exit - keeping traffic one way.
- People will be ask to immediately take their seat in the sanctuary, conversations in the foyer will be discouraged.
- Restrooms access will be limited to 2 people at a time or those who share a household.
- Attendance will be limited to 50 people.
- Attendance will be documented for followup should someone present become infected. All those in attendance will be asked to notify Manor Church should they become infected.
- Chairs and tables, door handles, handrails, and restrooms will be cleaned with soapy water and disinfected after each service.
- Will be limited to 100 people.
- Households will be separated by a minimum of 6 feet.
- Everyone will be required to wear a covering their nose and mouth.
- Access to the restrooms will be limited to one household at a time.